Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 March 2012

The great deals


Next month I'll be moving to my new house. My main task would be searching for furniture. But since I am in short of time(I had a baby recently) I decided to do the furniture purchase online. I am a bit scared about it as I am doing this for the first time. But one of my friend told me about a trustyworthy site where different brands of furniture are available at reasonable price. The site is http://greatfurnituredeal.com. From bedroom to living room to dining room, all furniture are available here. They deal in well known brands like art furniture, Global furniture, Aico furniture etc.
Aico Furniture

Art Furniture













Later I came to know that this website has a sister concern in the name of http://greatrugdeal.com/ where different brands of rugs are available. Since I am a big fan of rugs and my decor would look incomplete without this item, I am planning to buy Rugs also from this store. I am planning to buy fun rug for my baby's nursery and one from Surya Rugs collection for our bedroom. I'll post a picture of our new house soon....

Cosmopolitan polyester brown contemporary rug



Naya MST 1 contemporary rug


No comments:

Post a Comment